UGANDA DISCOVERY SAFARI
Accommodation can be arranged at the country’s very best lodges chosen for their good service and excellent location.
This short but sweet 6-night safari takes you to five remarkable National Parks, including Kibale Forest where you’ll set off to trek for chimpanzees with the chance to see all 13 primates in this area.
A brief morning in Queen Elizabeth NP will be where you can look out for treeclimbing lions and wildlife galore, before you set off to Bwindi to trek for the majestic Mountain Gorillas.
End your safari at Lake Mburo where you can wind down your safari with some night-drives and lakeside relaxation.
- Safari walk in Lake Mburo
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Forest
- Search of the tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth
- Visit to a local primary school
- Chimp tracking in Kibale Forest
- Day 1: Arrival Entebbe
- Day 2: Entebbe – Kibale Forest
- Day 3: Kibale Forest
- Day 4: Kibale Forest – Bwindi (via Queen Elizabeth)
- Day 5: Bwindi Forest
- Day 6: Bwindi – Lake Mburo
- Day 7: Lake Mburo – Entebbe